Wooden Disposable Forks
Just in time for summer! 6 Inch Biodegradable Wooden Cutlery Forks. A wonderful alternative to plastic, compostable and made from environmentally friendly and sustainable birch wood.
- Sustainable: 100% natural, sustainable Birch Wood
- Compostable and Biodegradable: An eco-friendly alternative to plastic
- Safe: No splintering, strong, sturdy and heat resistant
- Non-Toxic: Suitable for all food types, LDPE, HDPE and BPA free
- Perfect for: Picnics, at the beach, by the pool, camping, large and small gatherings
Reduce single use plastic and wow your friends and family with high quality earth friendly cutlery!
Material: 100% natural birch wood fork
Size: 6 inches long, smooth texture
Care: Disposable. Compostable and bio-degradable
Shipping: Approximately 5-7 days within Continental US only
Karmic Seed had one goal in mind, find a sustainable product to reduce single use plastics. From their journey they created a range of all natural products, made from agricultural by-products that would normally go to waste or be burned. Raw materials such as naturally fallen palm leaves and coconut shells are collected and only water and heat is used in manufacturing. No chemicals and no additives so the natural beauty remains intact. Items are 100% biodegradable and compostable supporting a circular economy. Ethically crafted ensuring staff receive fair wages, work in safe conditions and have access to medical care are also critical components of their business plan.