Nadi Jute Tote Bag - Red
Make a statement with this unique hand-loomed and naturally dyed jute bag. Jute tote bag is stylish, functional, and ideal as a daily bag or to load up at the weekend markets! Instead of wrapping smaller gifts use this bag as an extra special way to give presents this holiday season and throughout the year.
- Sustainable: Locally sourced, all natural, environmentally friendly materials, natural dyes
- Hand Crafted: By fair trade artisans in Bangladesh, preserving heritage, culturally rich designs and processes
- Perfect for Your Home or a Gift: Rich texture compliments any style home or office
Each bag is handcrafted and naturally dyed, from start to finish.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approx. 16" Tall x 16" Wide / Handle Drop 7"
- Material: 100% Handwoven Jute Fabric
- Color: Natural and Red
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Shipping: Approximately 7-9 days Continental United States only
Korissa is a socially responsible company supporting local communities in developing countries by providing generous wages, healthcare and education opportunities to local artisans, dedicated to preserving heritage crafts passed down from one generation of women to the next. Environmentally friendly products are ethically crafted, all natural materials and hand made for your home. Korissa is proudly working towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's). Sustainable Community - SDG11. Responsible Production - SDG12. Transparent Partnership- SDG8.