Kata Basket with Slit Handle
Kata Basket with Slit Handle
Ethically crafted set of three (Also sold seperately) natural Kata baskets are hand woven all natural braided jute with slit handles for added versatility. These classic baskets will be the new organizational essential in your household. Natural jute material will look great no matter what your style.
- Sustainable: Locally sourced, all natural, environmentally friendly materials
- Hand Crafted: By fair trade artisans in Bangladesh, preserving heritage, culturally rich designs and processes
- Perfect for Your Home or a Gift: Rich texture compliments any style home or office
Each Basket is handcrafted and naturally dyed, from start to finish.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 12" tall x 12" round
- - (M) 11” tall x 10” round
- - (S) 10” tall x 8” round.
- Material: Braided Jute
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Shipping: Approximately 7-9 days Continental United States only
Korissa is a socially responsible company supporting local communities in developing countries by providing generous wages, healthcare and education opportunities to local artisans, dedicated to preserving heritage crafts passed down from one generation of women to the next. Environmentally friendly products are ethically crafted, all natural materials and hand made for your home. Korissa is proudly working towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's). Sustainable Community - SDG11. Responsible Production - SDG12. Transparent Partnership- SDG8.
Let customers speak for us
This is my favorite tea towel. The quality is top notch and I will continue to buy more of them.
This towel was the most wonderful gift. My family member who received it - loved it instantly. Perfection.
I bought it to dry dishes, but it was so nice I want to get more for my guest bathroom as hand towels.
The tin made it easy to throw this bug away candle in my pack. Lit it up when we stopped for lunch and it kept the bugs away. Cherry wick is cool.
I gave this as a gift to a friend who loves sweet things and wine. It was fun to give a healthy sustainable product that she can use long after the candle is gone. Great gift.
This candle is elegant. The size is versatile and the burn is even and clean, making this a beautiful display when lit and when not. The scent is gentle, enough to cover other odors without overpowering. With fun and refreshing combinations, it was easy to find a new staple in my candle collection.
I received the Sanari Giardino candle as a gift, and I love the all-natural ingredients and the reusable wine glass when the candle runs out. It’s a win win. The candle has subtle notes of Bergamot, Lemon, and Patchouli and burns cleanly with no chemical smells when you blow it out. I currently have it in my home office and light it to help relieve the stress that builds up during the day. The scent is relaxing, and the candle is visually lovely. I would definitely recommend Sanari Candles.
This throw is soft, lightweight,cuddle and warm. It makes me happy just being displayed on our couch.