Bread Warmer & Basket - Bird Oval
Bread Warmer & Basket - Bird Oval
Ethically handcrafted bread warmer. There’s nothing quite like the smell of warm bread on the weekend. Here, our terracotta plate has been engraved with a bird and leaf design and cut to fit neatly into an oval basket. This special bread warmer is naturally insulating, and the basket itself has been handwoven from sustainably grown seagrass. It’s the best gift item for anyone who loves bread!
- Sustainable: Ethically sourced, all natural, environmentally friendly materials
- Hand Crafted: By fair trade artisans in Bangladesh, preserving heritage, culturally rich designs and processes
- Perfect for Your Home or a Gift: Rich texture compliments any style home or office
- Easy to Use: Preheat terra cotta in oven, 350 degrees, 5-10 minutes, or in microwave, 2-4 minutes. Wrap in towel, place in basket, add bread
- Stays Warm for 40 minutes: Enjoy warm bread, muffins, tortillas with every meal
Shop our Tea Towels to compliment this item!
Dimensions & More Details
Design: Bird Oval
- (Bread Warmer) 0.5" tall x 10.75” wide x 6.25" deep
- (Basket) 3.25"t all x 12" wide x 7.5" deep
- (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
- (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute Wool
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Bread Warmer: Wipe stone with a damp cloth. Dry well. NOT dishwasher safe
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Whitewash can be removed with pressure wash, or by hand
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
- Please use care when handling hot terra cotta plate
Shipping: Approximately 7-9 days Continental United States only
Korissa is a socially responsible company supporting local communities in developing countries by providing generous wages, healthcare and education opportunities to local artisans, dedicated to preserving heritage crafts passed down from one generation of women to the next. Environmentally friendly products are ethically crafted, all natural materials and hand made for your home. Korissa is proudly working towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's). Sustainable Community - SDG11. Responsible Production - SDG12. Transparent Partnership- SDG8.
Always keep some of these wine bags on hand for last minute invites. Great quality
Love this tray. The slight curve means nothing falls off as I take it from the kitchen to the table.
Again just the right size for a tree or wreath. Well crafted . it is just so cute. I purchased for a stocking gift, I decided to keep for my self I just can't give it up.
This Penguin is just the right size well crafted and the colors pop. It makes me happy just to look at.
This is my favorite tea towel. The quality is top notch and I will continue to buy more of them.
This towel was the most wonderful gift. My family member who received it - loved it instantly. Perfection.
I bought it to dry dishes, but it was so nice I want to get more for my guest bathroom as hand towels.
The tin made it easy to throw this bug away candle in my pack. Lit it up when we stopped for lunch and it kept the bugs away. Cherry wick is cool.
I gave this as a gift to a friend who loves sweet things and wine. It was fun to give a healthy sustainable product that she can use long after the candle is gone. Great gift.
This candle is elegant. The size is versatile and the burn is even and clean, making this a beautiful display when lit and when not. The scent is gentle, enough to cover other odors without overpowering. With fun and refreshing combinations, it was easy to find a new staple in my candle collection.
I received the Sanari Giardino candle as a gift, and I love the all-natural ingredients and the reusable wine glass when the candle runs out. It’s a win win. The candle has subtle notes of Bergamot, Lemon, and Patchouli and burns cleanly with no chemical smells when you blow it out. I currently have it in my home office and light it to help relieve the stress that builds up during the day. The scent is relaxing, and the candle is visually lovely. I would definitely recommend Sanari Candles.
This throw is soft, lightweight,cuddle and warm. It makes me happy just being displayed on our couch.