Amari Bowl - Blue (Set of 3)
Ethically crafted set of three Amari Round Bowls all natural jute off-white with blue stitch are a stylish and multi-functional way to organize your favorite space. An easy solution for stacking and storing anything and everything - including seasonal fruit, keys, stationary, or any household items. Natural material will look great no matter what your style.
- Sustainable: Locally sourced, all natural, environmentally friendly materials
- Hand Crafted: By fair trade artisans in Bangladesh, preserving heritage, culturally rich designs and processes
- Perfect for Your Home or a Gift: Rich texture compliments any style home or office
Eco-friendly bowls are handcrafted and naturally dyed, from start to finish.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 4”tall x 6”round (bottom) x 8"round (top)
- (M) 3”tall x 4.75”round (bottom) x 6"round (top)
- (S) 2.5”tall x 3.5”round (bottom) x 4.5"round (top)
- Material: Jute
- Color: Off-White with Blue stitch
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Shipping: Approximately 7-9 days Continental United States only
Korissa is a socially responsible company supporting local communities in developing countries by providing generous wages, healthcare and education opportunities to local artisans, dedicated to preserving heritage crafts passed down from one generation of women to the next. Environmentally friendly products are ethically crafted, all natural materials and hand made for your home. Korissa is proudly working towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG's). Sustainable Community - SDG11. Responsible Production - SDG12. Transparent Partnership- SDG8.